Because of the success of my ‘Masterpieces Pattern Sheet’ and all the positive feedback and questions for more patterns it became obvious: I had to design another Pattern Sheet.
‘WORDS Pattern Sheet’ – Simplest means, great effect.
The packaging includes one DIN A0 poster with 6 different patterns from which you can choose one to apply. ‘WORDS Pattern Sheet’ comes with a short description (in english, dutch and german).
1. Choose the pattern of your favourite word or text and find a suitable spot. Depending on the choice, cut the pattern sheet and tape it together, then attach the poster to the wall or to a board with appropriate dimensions.
2. Make sure you have sufficient nails and hammer through each of the dots of the chosen pattern.
3. String a thread or yarn from nail to nail following the chosen design on the poster.
4. Tear away the poster – smaller sections can be removed easily with a pair of tweezers.
5. Take a few steps back and enjoy your own ‘WORD’.
Tip: By choosing the sort of nails and colour of the thread or yarn you can match your work with the rest of your interior.
A short video description of how to produce your own ‘WORD’: watch the video here
- & ca. 85 x 75 cm
- today ca. 120 x 55 cm
- LOVE ca. 160 x 38 cm
- Double Happiness ca. 85 x 90 cm
- @ ca. 80 x 80 cm
- Hier & Jetzt ca. 190 x 40 cm